Welcome to the second Friday Favorites! I’m sharing things we have (and love) and things I have my eye on.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
The images below are clickable if you want more info on anything! (You might have to double click on mobile.)
1. We’re working on our dining room makeover, and I’m checking out different chargers and placemat options since we finally have a real table. I love the coastal look of these, but can’t decide if we should get square chargers since we have square plates …
2. These aqua glass vases are always some of my favorites. Wouldn’t the smallest one be perfect as a centerpiece?! We have the tallest one, and I love it.
3. Speaking of centerpieces, these faux eucalyptus branches are so real looking! I’ve had my eye on them for a while, just waiting for a good sale! I love good faux flowers and plants as long as you can’t really tell – way less maintenance!
4. We’ve had this blanket for a few years, and it’s always a favorite but especially in the winter. The backside is so soft. We have the tan (they call it ‘neutral’.)
5. I love a good design coffee table book. I got this one for Christmas and have had fun reading and looking through it this week. So many pretty design pics!
Have a fab weekend!
Looking for something? You can see all previous Friday Favorites here.
If you want to save this post for later, remember to bookmark it or pin it!