Welcome to this week’s Friday Favorites! I’m sharing things we have (and love) and things I have my eye on.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
The images below are clickable if you want more info on anything! (You might have to double click on mobile.)
1. I’m by no means a fashion blogger (I pretty much live in yoga pants), but I just got this dress, and I love it if you’re looking for something semi-dressy but still comfy.
2. Target is having a home sale, and this faux plant is one of my faves. It looks real, which you know, is something I look for in faux plants. Plus I like the white and wood base.
3. I looooove using pretty glass bottles in decor. I get questions about them from readers, and I typically find them at Homegoods or Marshall’s – or even use wine bottles. But good news if you want one without the hunt, this aqua one is cheap.
4. Pretty wood cutting boards can be hard to find at a reasonable price, too. I got this one for Christmas and love it. It’s on the smaller size, but it looks great propped up on the kitchen counter (or sitting on a table with snacks piled on it).
5. I’m always looking for good books so figured I’d share some of my faves in these Friday Favorite posts. The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand is a good one, perfect for reading on the beach if you have a vacation planned (but also good if you’re curled up on the couch at home).
Have a fab weekend!
Looking for something? You can see all Friday Favorites posts here.
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!