I decided to start a fun new series on the blog this year: Friday Favorites. Sometimes I find something fun online or buy some new decor pieces, but they don’t always fit in with what I’m blogging about that week, so I feel like I have to wait to share it with you guys.
Well that’s no fun! So I’m going to share a roundup of five Friday Favorites. Maybe not every Friday, but at least a few times a month.
I might share a few things outside of decor, too, like books, clothes or anything else fun I discover. Sound fun?! Here’s the first roundup:
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
The images below are clickable if you want more info on anything! (You might have to double click on mobile.)
1. I saw this vase a couple weeks ago and just had to have it. The mix of white and wood? Yes please. It’s currently sitting on the floor till the Christmas decor comes down (I’m still battling a cold), but I’ll find a place for it.
2. Given the frigid temps most of the country is facing, how perfect is this sweatshirt?! I am always freezing so I think it’s perfect.
3. I got this heated throw blanket for Christmas, and I am in love. It’s so warm and cozy. I’ve been curled up in this blanket all week. I love that it’s a throw so it’s perfect for the couch versus those huge ones for the bed. Plus the ‘low’ setting is warm, sometimes I feel like with heated blankets, you have to turn them to ‘high’ to feel anything.
4. This white pitcher was another Christmas present, and isn’t it just a cutie? It’s perfect as an actual pitcher, for holding kitchen utensils or pretty flowers once spring arrives.
5. If you’re looking for a good book to read this year, this one is one of my faves. It’s funny and so relatable if you have a million things going on. (Don’t we all?!) The author is the books editor at Glamour. This the only book she’s written, and I wish she’d write more!
Have a fab weekend and stay warm!
If you want to save this post for later, remember to bookmark it or pin it!