Check out this list of coastal decor and DIY bloggers for tons of stylish inspiration!
It’s no secret I love coastal decorating style.
There’s just something about the calming, casualness of blues, greens and neutrals. I’m guessing lots of you like coastal decor, too since you’re here!
One of my favorite things is when I find a new blogger who’s style I love. It’s fun looking around their website and seeing all of their projects!
If you’re looking for some more coastal decor and DIY ideas while you’re hanging at home, I’m sharing some other coastal decor bloggers below along with a few top blog posts from each of them so you can easily hop around their sites and get to know them.
You should have plenty of fun reading to do as you hop around to their sites … and end up with plenty of project ideas to add to your to-do list! 🙂
Coastal bloggers to get to know:
Click any of the bold links to head to the bloggers’ specific projects.
Charleston Crafted (Morgan)
Charleston Crafted blog posts:
- Kitchen makeover – love the coastal colors of their kitchen!
- DIY coffered ceiling – amazing DIY!
- How to use moulding to extend to extend your fireplace – such a smart DIY!
Finding Silver Pennies (Danielle)
Don’t you just want to dive into Danielle’s swimming pool right about now?!
Finding Silver Pennies blog posts:
- Summer home tour – Danielle’s home is full of so many pretty, coastal touches!
- Coastal pool house reveal – I’d love to hang out in here!
- How to paint an octopus dresser – how cute is this?!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a small percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
Green With Decor (you’re here!)
I figured I’d include some of my top coastal decor style posts, too in case you’re new and missed them in the past! It’s a good quick way to catch up.
Green With Decor blog posts:
- How to paint barstools – so glad I lightened these up with some paint!
- Coastal rustic living room – I loved this living room in our rental house!
- Seagrass basket gallery wall – this is my favorite gallery wall I’ve hung up!
A Life Unfolding (Libbie)
A Life Unfolding blog posts:
- DIY wood block headboard – a clever headboard idea!
- How to DIY a concrete bar top – a fun way to use concrete!
- DIY wood wall – a great idea if you want a more rustic look!
Little Bits of Home (Samantha)
Little Bits of Home blog posts:
- Dining room reveal – the perfect space to gather for dinner and chatting!
- Living room refresh – I love her coastal decorating touches in here!
- Laundry closet makeover – such a good use of space!
Lovely Etc. (Carrie)
Lovely Etc blog posts:
- Entryway reveal – love that plank accent wall!
- Modern farmhouse bathroom reveal – such a gorgeous bathroom!
- Spring table decor – love those blue chairs!
Shine Your Light (Lisa)
Shine Your Light blog posts:
- Half wall and column remodel – what a smart idea!
- Light and bright kitchen remodel – love a white kitchen reno!
- Old silverware box makeover – such a fun makeover!
Simple Nature Decor (Maria)
Simple Nature Decor blog posts:
- DIY oyster shell bookends – I just love these! They look like they’re from a boutique.
- DIY easy envelope pillow – love the fabric she chose!
- How to make a basket from a grocery bag – a cute project!
Sustain My Craft Habit (Jane and Sonja)
Sustain My Craft blog posts:
- Cozy contemporary bathroom reveal – love that blue plank wall!
- Coastal cottage kitchen design – such pretty colors!
- DIY seashore resin art – a fun coastal craft!
Have you added a few more coastal decorating projects to your to-do list now? Always happens around here!
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!