With all of the working from home going on lately, it seems like we all need a home office (or two).
Unfortunately, extra rooms don’t just magically appear. (But hey wouldn’t that be great?!)
We’re masters of squeezing a home office nook into other rooms … the living room, dining room, guest room …
It’s nice to have a desk area just for working, even if you don’t have a specific room devoted to a home office.
Not that working from the couch catching up on Netflix isn’t also an excellent option some days!
If you’re looking for home office inspiration in terms of squeezing a workspace into a room you already have, I rounded up some home office nooks from around the internet to share with you.
Hopefully they provide inspiration for a home office space at your house – even if it’s temporary!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a small percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
1. Home office nook in the living room from Green With Decor
GET THE LOOK:
2. Home office corner in the coastal farmhouse dining room from Green With Decor
GET THE LOOK:
3. Home office in a master bedroom from House by Hoff
4. Home office in a guest bedroom from Rain on a Tin Roof
5. Dining room / home office combo from Designing Vibes
6. Home office in a guest room from Bless’er House
6. Home office in a master bedroom from 2 Bees in a Pod
7. DIY built-in U-shaped desk in a master bedroom from Charleston Crafted
8. Home office closet organization from Simplicity in the South
9. DIY under stairs homework station from Grillo Designs
10. Home office in a guest bedroom from Blue I Style
Hope working from home is going okay … and if nothing else, afternoon cocktails always look good on a work from home desk.
If you want more home office ideas, check these out:
- The secret to making a DIY cork bulletin board
- 5 tips for setting up a comfortable home office
- How to paint a desk
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!