With all of the working from home going on lately, it seems like we all need a home office (or two).
Unfortunately, extra rooms don’t just magically appear. (But hey wouldn’t that be great?!)
We’re masters of squeezing a home office nook into other rooms … the living room, dining room, guest room …
It’s nice to have a desk area just for working, even if you don’t have a specific room devoted to a home office.
Not that working from the couch catching up on Netflix isn’t also an excellent option some days!
If you’re looking for home office inspiration in terms of squeezing a workspace into a room you already have, I rounded up some home office nooks from around the internet to share with you.
Hopefully they provide inspiration for a home office space at your house – even if it’s temporary!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a small percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
1. Home office nook in the living room from Green With Decor
2. Home office corner in the coastal farmhouse dining room from Green With Decor
3. Home office in the guest bedroom from Green With Decor
4. Home office in a bedroom from House by Hoff
5. Home office in a guest bedroom from Rain on a Tin Roof
6. Dining room / home office combo from Designing Vibes
7. Home office in a guest room from Bless’er House
8. Home office in a bedroom from 2 Bees in a Pod
9. DIY built-in U-shaped desk in a bedroom from Charleston Crafted
10. Home office closet organization from Simplicity in the South
11. DIY under stairs homework station from Grillo Designs
12. Home office in a guest bedroom from Blue I Style
Hope working from home is going okay … and if nothing else, afternoon cocktails always look good on a work from home desk.
If you want more home office ideas, check these out:
- The secret to making a DIY cork bulletin board
- 5 tips for setting up a comfortable home office
- How to paint a desk
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!