Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick’s Day!
To keep a bit of the green and Irish spirit going, I rounded up some gorgeous green furniture makeovers. Plus green is such a perfect spring color.
I’ll never get tired of looking at the beautiful before and afters, it’s amazing what some paint can do to an old awful piece.
Grab some coffee and scroll through these pretty makeovers – there’s nightstands, bookcases, chairs, tables, dressers – something for everyone!
If you want to take on your own green furniture makeover, I list my favorite furniture painting supplies at the end of this post to help get you started!
*Please pin all images from the original source.*
1. Green nightstand makeover from Green With Decor
2. Green table from My Creative Days
3. Mint green rocking chair from Wife in Progress
4. Green dresser from Thirty Eighth Street
5. Green bookcase from Erin Spain
6. Green side table from Green With Decor
7. Green and gray dresser from Southern State of Mind
8. Green table from Southern Hospitality
9. Green chair makeover from Green With Decor
10. Green hutch from Refunk my Junk
11. Green headboard from The Heathered Nest
12. Green coffee table from Noble Vintage
13. Green end table makeover from Green With Decor
14. Green china cabinet from Dimples and Tangles
15. Green table from Shoppe No. 5
16. Green dresser from Haneen’s Haven
17. Green chair from Robb Restyle
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a small percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
FURNITURE MAKEOVER SUPPLIES:
If you have an old furniture piece just begging for some green paint, here are some of my fave furniture painting supplies:
- Drop cloth (or an old sheet)
- Sanding sponges
- Painter’s tape
- Wood filler
- Putty knife
- Spray paint or clay paint
- Paint brush
- New drawer pulls or knobs
If you love furniture makeovers, you’ll want to see these, too:
- An old desk makeover with clay paint
- How to paint a bookshelf: Spray paint or by hand?
- How to paint a dresser
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!