Since we all love a good furniture makeover, I rounded up a bunch of gorgeous black painted furniture makeovers from my past project archives and some blogger friends.
I love these posts because there is so much good furniture makeover inspiration out there. It’s fun to see various projects!
Click any of the green links for the full tutorials. *Please pin all images from the original source.*
1. An easy dresser makeover with spray paint and new hardware from Green With Decor
2. How to spray paint a nightstand from Green With Decor
3. How to paint a dresser from Green With Decor
4. Breakfast nook table + stools makeover from Green With Decor
5. Bistro set makeover from Green With Decor
6. A fix for rusted outdoor furniture from Green With Decor
7. TV console makeover from Jessica Welling Interiors
8. Bookshelf to bar shelf makeover from Love Your Abode
9. Bathroom linen closet makeover from Thrifty Decor Chick
10. Chair makeover from Lovely Etc.
11. End table makeover from Girl in the Garage
12. Buffet makeover from Atta Girl Says
13. Side table makeover from The Honeycomb Home
14. Rattan furniture makeover from Salvaged Living
So many awesome black painted furniture makeovers, right!? Which ones are your faves?
For more furniture makeover inspiration, check these out:
- 8 blue painted furniture makeovers
- 14 white painted furniture makeovers
- 17 green painted furniture makeovers
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!