Someday I’ll have time to paint a bunch of furniture again, but today isn’t that day. We’re loving summer and enjoying the new pool so furniture painting isn’t happening much around here.
But since we all love furniture makeovers, I rounded up a bunch of painted chairs from my furniture makeover archives so you can still get your furniture inspiration fix and catch up on any previous projects you may have missed!
And as a bonus, I rounded up some painted chair makeovers from my blogger friends, too if you’re looking for even more ideas.
Just click any of the green links for the full tutorial. There’s a mix of chairs painted with a brush and with a paint sprayer, plus a variety of paints used so you’re sure to find one you want to tackle. Happy painting!
9. Vintage metal lawn chair makeover from House of Hawthornes
10. 1920s desk chair chic makeover from Blue I Style
11. Colorful upcycled chair bench from Making Manzanita
12. Vintage chair makeover from Thistle Key Lane
13. Rustic black farmhouse dining chairs makeover from Rocky Hedge Farm
14. Americana decoupage chairs from H2O Bungalow
You gotta love a good chair makeover! It’s amazing what paint can do for an old piece.
Remember to bookmark or pin this post if you want to save it for later!