As much fun as it is to sit around on folding chairs, I’ve been looking around at coastal dining chairs to go with our new farmhouse dining table we built.
You can see the design plans for our coastal dining room makeover here.
We’re thinking of getting matching chairs for the heads of the table and building benches for the sides of the table.
But there are soooo many gorgeous chair options, it might be fun to do another set of matching chairs for one side of the table and just do a bench on one side.
I’ve been looking through a lot of chairs and figured I’d share my top picks in case you’re in the market for new dining chairs for your kitchen or dining room, too. Some of these would even be fun accent chairs in a bedroom or home office. So many options!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a small percentage of sales at no extra cost to you.
Click any of the images below for more info. (You might have to double click on mobile.)
There’s a variety of prices, and some of the chairs are sold in pairs, so keep that in mind, too.
Clearly, I’m drawn to the neutral fabrics and natural wood crossbacks … and that light blue/aqua color that keeps creeping in around here this year.
What do you think? Which are your fave coastal dining chairs? What do you have around your table – chairs, benches or a mix?
You can see all other dining room projects here:
- Coastal farmhouse dining room makeover plans
- The painted dining room: Agreeable Gray
- How to build a farmhouse dining table
- How to build a bench
- Where to buy a farmhouse dining table with white legs
- 15 neutral and blue area rugs under $250
- 20 pretty wood chandeliers under $200
- How to dry brush picture frames
- Pretty coastal wall art you can buy online
- The coastal farmhouse dining room reveal
Remember to bookmark or pin this post for later!